University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Submit a Proposal

For Courses (Add/Revise/Delete):

As of March 2016, course proposals may be submitted via the new Course Action Request (CAR) online workflow (big blue button below), in place of the committee’s paper forms. Courses submitted via this system will be automatically forwarded on for any additional required review upon approval.¬†

The older forms are still available for graduate courses and undergraduate courses that do not require GEOC or Senate approval (click Proposal Forms in the sidebar at right), although use of these is now discouraged (because at some point all the information on one of these forms must be transferred to the CAR system anyway).

For Majors and Minors (Add/Revise/Delete):

Proposals related to majors and minors must still be submitted the old way (using Word documents). Click Proposal Forms in the sidebar at right to download the appropriate form.